TR6 Brake Bleeding

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 Brake Bleeding
From: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 17:29:18 -0800 (PST)
Listers,

I have a question about bleeding the brakes on my 74 TR6.  I have just
installed the Toyota 4 Piston calipers and they are great, a real easy
upgrade.  When bleeding the brakes, does the back brakes draw fluid from the
front of the fluid resevoir or does it get fluid from the entire resevoir?
When I bleed the rear brakes, the front of the fluid resevoir goes down but
the main resevoir stays full.  It is hard to get fluid in the front of the
resevoir and this does not seem right.  What am I doing wrong?

Thanks for the help.

Kyle Rice
kkrice@earthlink.net