Re: TR6 Brake Bleeding

To: "Kyle K. Rice" <kkrice@earthlink.net>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR6 Brake Bleeding
From: linda long <lalong@vt.edu>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 23:17:24 -0600
Kyle,
You're doing it right.  The front reservoir is for the rear system and the
large main reservoir is for the front system.  I'll bleed down the front and
not completely fill it, then move on to the back brakes.  Use a pinched
dixie cup to slowly fill the front reservoir.  The fluid you "miss" with
will end up in the larger reservoir.  If, when done with the rear system,
the main reservoir is not full, then is the time to top it off.

Tom Long
Blacksburg, VA

'64TR4
'68TR250