Re: TR6 Brake Bleeding

To: "The List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Brake Bleeding
From: "Steve Nabors" <topdown@eudoramail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 20:23:32 -0800
Kyle,
Its been about a year but it seems like to me that I just filled the rear
compartment and let it spill over into the forward compartment(all inside the
cap lip). Otherwise you risk spilling it outside the resevoir. Your right, they
dont give you much room to fill the forward compartment directly and maybe
indirectly was the idea from the beginning.