Re: battery life

Subject: Re: battery life
From: Randall <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 22:51:22 -0800
Cc: triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
David :

I believe a running point ignition draws around 2-3 amps, and most
electric fuel pumps draw less than that.  Depending on condition and
size, a fairly new battery should be good for 40-60 amp hours, so I'd
say you should be safe for at least 8-10 hours with a fully charged
battery and no generator.  Of course lights (don't forget brake lights)
or any other electrical device will shorten that considerably.

BTW I was in Harbor Freight a few days ago, they had a digital
multimeter on sale for $7 !

Randall