Re: TR3 Help

To: Richard Taylor <rgt3000@fuse.net>, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR3 Help
From: "Michael Ferguson" <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 14:34:00 -0500
Rick, it's called the stator tube and it's a 6'x3/8" (approx) steel tube
that your horn and turn signal wires go through. It slips into (or over, I
forget which) the short tube attached to the control head and comes out the
front end of the steering box (fittings needed there to attach and seal up
the steering box). Tube comes in 2 different lengths for adjustable steering
vs standard. Don't know what Paul's got, but I understand Keith at Really
Healey has stainless. No idea on price. Yes, you need one.

PS, if you bought one of Brad's cars, don't be shy about asking for help -
you'll need all you can get! Sorry, Brad...couldn't resist...8^)

Michael Ferguson
1959 TR3A  TS53990L