T6 Interior Installation HELP

To: "INTERNET:BennettDat@aol.com" <BennettDat@aol.com>
Subject: T6 Interior Installation HELP
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 1999 17:39:39 -0500
Cc: "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by INTERNET:BennettDat@aol.com
> Hello,
>   I have just started to install my new Moss Interior, and my questions
are:
>        1- Do some of these parts have to be trimmed?  Ie. panels and
vinyl parts?

The only parts that need trimming are the pieces for the wheel arches.  All
the others go on as is.

>        2- Are they glued into place?

Glue on any pieces that aren't held on with some other mechanism such as
snaps, screws, or the seats.

>        3- Any suggestions?

Installing interiors is more of an art than a science and practice makes
perfect.  I installed seat covers on my TR6 and although they don't look
bad they don't look good.  If I had it to do over I would have taken the
seats and covers and paid my upholsery guy $100 to do a better job of it.
Same for the wheel arches.  Carpets are easy.

>Thank you

>Bob Antoville
>74 TR6

Good luck