Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction

To: "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, <N197TR4@cs.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:32:21 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
    ken, you were "set upon" because you have a history of posting rude and
antagonistic remarks.  i have stayed out of the postings recently that have
targetted you because i felt that others expressed my sentiments exactly as
i would have.  but this time i'm chiming in just to add to the chorus of
voices on this list that have repeatedly asked you to limit your
comments/questions to the preservation of the triumph marque.
    a fellow lister builds something that can be of service to all of us and
your first reaction to this is to wonder aloud if there is a proper benefit
and if you've been treated fairly.  this list isn't about you ken, and the
sooner you realize that you're here only at the pleasure of the majordomo,
maybe you'll start understanding why you get "set upon".
    you remind me of the kid that keeps picking at scabs wondering why it
never heals.
if your car is running,  how about driving it out of "Pity City"?  another
option would be to use the "unsubscribe" option this list provides,  your
remarks add nothing of value.

Tom Di Iulio
1976 TR6
Denver, Co