Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction

To: "Stephane St-Amant" <steph71tr6@crosswinds.net>
Subject: Re: Totally Triumphs Only Auction
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 10:08:56 -0400
Cc: "George Richardson" <gprtech@frontiernet.net>, "Beth & Ken" <bethken@erols.com>, "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Stephane St-Amant"
>Correct me if I'm wrong here but the word here is SPECIFICALLY, not
EXCLUSIVELY.  Which means that the TTA it was created with the idea of
helping and giving back to the list but it doesn't mean that nobody else
can
use it.

Just my two cents.

But then again, I'm just French-Canadian and my understanding of the
english
language is not perfect!

Steph
<

Steph,

I think your understanding is perfectly correct.  The only exclusion factor
is the fact that no one is campaigning this auction site anywhere but on
this list.  That and the fact that there is no catagory to list MG parts.
(I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pick on MG's but I meant that to mean MG or
Austin Healey or Rolls Royce or etc. parts.  If someone wanted to auction
off some Datsun 240Z parts where would he put them?  TR4? Stag? Naa. Don't
fit)

Dave