Re: CB radio recommendation?

To: sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: Re: CB radio recommendation?
From: Philip E Bacon <pboldtrix@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2000 18:07:10 -0400
Cc: pfischer@unicom.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Pat -- I can vouch for the Family Band Radios too....our club bought 4 of
them for caravan use, and several members have a pair.   Recommend the
higher quality ones  that come with an earphone jack (for one ear
earphones)....nice in a noisy car at speed....Phil Bacon, Gold Coast
Triumph Club

http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.