A British Weekend !!!!

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: A British Weekend !!!!
From: BennettDat@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 06:09:36 EDT
I thought you would enjoy this.................
    I got home from work Friday and to my surprise my wife advised me that we
were hosting a Lacrose Team from Manchester!!!!!!!!!!!! The girls from the
Castleton School were spending the weekend here.
    When I returned from my golf game and took the cover off the TR6, I
really did not expect these young ladies to even notice my liitle brit. The y
returned from their Lacrose Game about 1:30 and immediately noticed the car.
Well much to my surprise, Lucys' dad back in the UK had a Black one he is
restoring......I took a picture of the visiting Brit in my Brit, and got her
dads Email address. We'll see if he responds!!!!!!!!