Re: Dual master cylinder

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dual master cylinder
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2000 07:46:03 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
The one thing with the tandem master system that I sort of like and wish I
could have with my single line braking system is the hydraulic pressure
warning lamp that lets you know that unless your emergency brake is in great
shape and you've got a strong arm, you're about to die.

It would be nice to know that there was a problem looming.  Even five
seconds of warning could make all the difference in the world.  Too bad
there isn't some sort of sensor that could be attached inside the M/C
reservoir that lets you know when the fluid drops below a certain level.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego

'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3 aka "Mrs. Jones"
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 site