Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph

To: <LaJoMor@aol.com>
Subject: Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph
From: Jochen.Saal@t-online.de (Jochen Saal)
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 22:33:56 +0200charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Larry,

Yes, that's what I think as well, the baby six is a very smooth engine and
you can choose from 129 Hp (old 2.0L) up to 230 Hp (new 3.0L)

The Octoberfest last for 14 to 16 day, it always starts in September and
ends at the first Sunday in October. There are always three weekends
included.
I do not know why it starts in September, but usually it is getting chilly
in the evening in October. (maybe not if you have had enough beers ...)
Anyway, half of the population of the US, Australia and Japan are at the
Octoberfest, so it is pretty crowded.

Jochen
Munich/Germany