Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4.3 ltr. Triumph
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 23:08:33 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Bob
We have a GT6 that turns up to our yearly event, it has a turbo, nox
injection and a badge in the back says "Turbo Nutter Bastard". The engine
bay has the biggest most twisted bunch of bananas I've seen, and there is
little room left in what is generally a clutter free engine bay.

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI