RE: carburetor and gauge questions

To: "'Lftlesl@aol.com'" <Lftlesl@aol.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: carburetor and gauge questions
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 16:14:01 +0100

Les,
        In my experience you shouldn't need to pull back the tabes - you
should only need to twist the bezels until the tabs line up with cutouts in
the body of the gauge, then the bezel and glass should pull away,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald