carburetor and gauge questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: carburetor and gauge questions
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:49:50 EDT
Listerati-
    I just opened the carburetor rebuild kit I ordered from TRF several
months ago. There is an impressive congregation of gaskets, thingamabobs and
widgets, but no parts list and no instructions. A parts list would be helpful
-- I could compare it to the diagrams in the Haynes and Bentley manuals and
work from there -- but step-by-step instructions would really make things
easier. Does anyone know if there is any such animal?

    Question 2: I want to open up my gauges, clean them and replace the clear
plastic liner and the gaskets. Is this as simple as prying open the little
ears on the backs of the bezels, or is there something else I need to know?

    As ever, I am humbly grateful for the assistance. The list is indeed the
best tool in the box.

Les Landon
1962 TR3B TCF644L
Baton Rouge, LA