Fw: San Diego British car day -

To: "triumphmail" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: San Diego British car day -
From: "John & Pat Donnelly" <pdonnel1@san.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:18:17 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Couldn't agree more. Excellent weather, wonderful cars, great people,
& good hamburgers. Would have like to have seen more Heralds (none)
and TR4(A)
(only 2). I thought that the canary yellow 250 was gaudy, but it won
it's class.  I believe that some of the Triumph picnics (beer and
chips) were better than the Bentley's  wine-n-cheese ones. Much better
than the LA meet at Woodley Park last week.

John in San Diego
'67 TR4A - it's finally at the body shop getting a make-over!
'71 Volvo P1800E - the "Saint's" car