I admit it!

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: I admit it!
From: John Summers <trumpet@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 23:30:04 -0400
I admit it, I need Dan Masters' book.  After letting the ol' TR 6 set under
the tarp for three weeks;  after "figuring out" that the fasten belts light
was God's way of slapping me in the face, I fastened the passenger seat belt
and today tried to start it.
    The good sign was that it actually turned over.  From the switch, to the
relay, to whatever, to the starter to the engine, it was spinning.  But it
didn't start!!  It did this every time I tried but it wouldn't start.  It
did get the battery down to the point that the car would just set there
clicking,,,
So I hooked up the charger and charged for six hours with the same result.
If it ain't one thing, it's another huh?
Any (further)ideas?

John Summers