Purchasing Fasteners for TR3

Subject: Purchasing Fasteners for TR3
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2000 19:49:00 -0400
I know this subject has come up before but thought I'd ask again.

I took the Fastener file provided to the list and matched up the
parts number from the parts manual for my '59 TR3A (slow) restoration
project. I then created a spreadsheet listing by part number the
majority of bolts, screws, nuts, washers etc. that are needed for a
TR3. Included in this spread sheet is the item description, its use,
its dimensions and quantity needed. I priced this out with TRF and
the grand total is close to $200 (this includes some items not listed
in the parts manual).  I have sent the spread sheet to one fastener
supply company but they wouldn't fill the order due to the quantity
and the thread sizes.

Anyone know of a company that would be willing to fill such an order
or am I stuck with TFR/MOSS?

TIA

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA