Re: Purchasing Fasteners for TR3

To: Randall Young <ryoung@NAVCOMTECH.COM>
Subject: Re: Purchasing Fasteners for TR3
From: suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 06:43:39 -0400
Randall:

Thanks for the thoughts. Let me clarify the $200 estimate. This is
not for all the fasteners. I have already purchased all of the body
mounting kits from TRF/MOSS, so this does not include a significant
amount of fasteners. It also does not include specialty items such as
lift the dot, etc. It basically lists almost every other bolt/screw/
nut/washer/ for the rest of the car.

TA

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA