RE: On the way home

Subject: RE: On the way home
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:33:01 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
The best parts of the conversation was this gentleman bought the car 12
years ago and has only put 7000miles on it since.  Also, at the same time it
was a choice between the '3 and a Austin-Healey 3000.  He was saying that
both were about the same price at that time.  Even though he really enjoys
his '3 he really wished he had picked up the Healey.  Oh well.  FWIW the
licence plate was an Ontario tagged "OUR TR3"

:-)

Enjoy
David