RE: Herald question

To: "'Lawrence G Miceli'" <lgmtr6@juno.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Herald question
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 09:10:58 +0100

Hi Larry,
        Off the top of my head that looks like a Herald built in early 1963.
The number would appear to be correct for a Left Hand Drive Convertible on
the Mk2 Chassis. When it was registered in the US is another matter though,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald