RE: [triumph_herald] Re: Herald question

To: "'triumph_herald@egroups.com'" <triumph_herald@egroups.com>, lgmtr6@juno.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [triumph_herald] Re: Herald question
From: Davies William-qswi646 <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:06:03 +0100

Andy,
        I believe the padded dash surround was fitted to home market Heralds
from very late 1963 or possibly early 64. The non-recessed panel was
introduced some time before this during 1963. There may well have been
differences for other markets, as the padded dashboard was in production for
use in the Vitesse and 12/50 from 1962,
        Cheers,
                Bill.

                            This Message sent by:
    ^================^
   /                  \     William Davies
  /                    \    Total Triumph Enthusiast
/  \  ______  ______  /  \  1959 Herald 948 Coupe Y128
\__/  \     ||     /  \__/  1959 Herald 948 Coupe
=====U==============U=====  1960 Herald 948 Saloon 100% Original
 | |                  | |   1961 Herald 1200 Coupe
 |_|                  |_|   1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
                            1959 Standard Atlas Pickup
Join The Herald Mailing List at:
http://www.egroups.com/group/triumph_herald