Re: wiring questions

To: ktnkt@cape.com
Subject: Re: wiring questions
From: Lawrence G Miceli <lgmtr6@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 10:22:01 -0400
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
I should defer to Dan Masters on this one, but my experience is that you
can run the car without the EGR counter hooked up without any problems.
The black wire under the dash is a ground wire that should be fitted to
the gauges. Once you hook this back up you may find that a few electrical
gremlins disappear.

Larry Miceli
Gold Coast Triumph Club
Pompano Beach, Florida
'73 Stag  *  '66 Herald  *  69 E-Type FHC