RE: Paint Mixing Artist

To: "jmwagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: RE: Paint Mixing Artist
From: "Dana Scott" <scoti@iol7.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2000 18:26:13 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph Newsgroup" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Justin,

You need to talk to Jan Dawson.  She knows everyone.  She helped me get a
color match on my car and it was really good.  The guy that did it had the
computer suggest the mix.  Then he mixed it and did a test spot on the car.
Decided what it needed, remixed it and tested again.  Now all this took a
bit of time, but will be well worth it.

He was in Corona, but doesn't work there anymore, but you know Jan.  She
knows everyone.  Besides it would be a good way to get her armrest back to
her. <g>

Of course, you could also go to "The Finish Line" Restorations in Monrovia
and see Al Nocita.  Tell him Dana sent you.  If Al's not there, ask for
Jeff.  Jeff doesn't know me as well as Al does, but if you remind him about
the TR6 shifter they modified for me, I'm sure that will do it.  They might
be able to help you.

Dana