Re: Paint Mixing Artist

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Paint Mixing Artist
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 11:01:13 -0700
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I've used facilities that scanned color before.....   but the mix was way
off...   I don't think that technology can produce as well as
they say...    and... besides... my sample, in this case... is pixelated (from
a magaine printed picture)...  so it would be even more
difficult to scan...  subsequently... this one needs the human touch... a
person that can see the flavor of the color... and reproduce
it.

--Justin