Re: For the metrically challenged...

To: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>, "Michael D. Porter" <mporter@zianet.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: For the metrically challenged...
From: Erik Quackenbush <erik@midwestfilter.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 09:59:35 -0500
Not quite...

Given:

nano = billionth
micro = millionth
milli = thousandth
centi = hundredth
kilo = thousand
mega = million
giga = billion

We get:

1 microphone is one millionth of a phone.

Therefore I million microphones= 1 phone. One million milliphones would be
one kilophone.

Don't ask me about shillings, pence, guineas, or pounds. I still haven't
figured that one out.

-Erik ;{)

--
Erik Quackenbush, V.P. Operations, Midwest Filter Corporation
1-847-680-0566 fax: 1-847-680-0832 http://www.midwestfilter.com