TR-3A Towing Question

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR-3A Towing Question
From: "Kenneth dahman" <k.dahman@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 09:56:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Listers,

Hello from a once and now again lurker. We are having a trailer built for
towing our '59 TR-3A to winter in Bonita Springs, FL with us, going to the
2001 VTR in CO, attending the TRF summer thing, etc.

For those of you who trailer your TR-3's, would you share with me how you
tie down your cars. Where are the best points to attach the tie downs to the
TR-3? (most secure, most easy to reach...; Do you use wheel web tie down
straps, is that little thing that is welded to the radiator support L bar
and looks like a hook attachment point, OK to use, etc.)

TIA

Ken and Sue Dahman
St. Louis County, MO
Recently retired (Free at Last) and proud owners of TS/46295-LO