Re: GT6 Brakes / What fits?

To: Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: GT6 Brakes / What fits?
From: Douglas Frank <frank@zk3.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2000 10:41:21 -0400
Fred Marks wrote:

> Also, I've heard told that the drums from a Datsun
> 240Z will fit the TR6 or GT6.  Yes? No? Maybe?

Don't know from personal experience, but my readings indicate the
swap only works on a TR6.  Too bad for the rest of us.

OTOH, check out http://www.gt6.com.  There's a story there about
guy who found a way to fit RX7 drums to a Spit.  Looks like work,
though.

--
Douglas Frank Compaq Computer Corp.  Lead, n.  A metal, useful as
ZKO           110 Spit Brook Rd.      counterpoise to an argument