Re: My Sticky Problem...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: My Sticky Problem...
From: "Dan John" <johndj1@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 17:05:32 GMT
First of all thanks to all the respondants I had to my queries last week
relating to the misfiring on my GT6 convertible with the TR2000 engine.

General consensus was a carb problem, but before I go ahead and have a play
could anyone let me know whether there's a test I can do on the car to see
if it is the carbs that are the problem (I have that problem of trying to
fix something only to make it worse if you know what I mean).

If it turns out it is the carbs, is it the kind of job I can do myself -
what level of tweaking is there? And is it gonna cost me???

Cheers in advance!!

Dan