Re: Dynamic Balance

Subject: Re: Dynamic Balance
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 10:14:37 -0700
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Note to all : I did not mean to imply that the kit Ken sells is not
worth the money.  On the contrary, it's very reasonably priced for all
the R&D that went into it, and the custom made parts it contains.

However, even Ken will tell you it's not needed on a street engine.

BTW Triumphtune used to sell the kit to fit a MGB dampener.

Randall