Re: appologies - was RE: AAAARRRGGGHHH!! TR3 windshield install

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: appologies - was RE: AAAARRRGGGHHH!! TR3 windshield install
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 12:33:50 EDT
The intent of my reply was not to single you out, but to clarify your
response for several individuals that had similiar questions. They asked me
offline, to forward the final responses and direction that I would pursue.
The TR3 doesn't use the grommet style gasket that was so popular in that era,
it uses something more akin to a glass in frame style reminicent of the 20s
and 30s.  English engineering for the TR3 goes from state of the art at that
time (front disc brakes) to body work that still had vestages of the "coach
work" era (chrome framed windshields and wood door frames).

Gary Bouffard