The good life: TR value

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The good life: TR value
From: DShoop7572@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 03:09:41 EDT
    It was 50 degrees out, 2:00 am and I'm driving my Triumph home from a job
my band played ( 1965 class reunion ). The top is down, the moon is full, I'm
out on a country road cruisin at 45 mph. Yeah, it does seem a little strange
but it's such a great feeling. Winters just around the corner and moments
like these are priceless.
    Thanks to all  who have helped me this year by replying to my questions.
I hope you get as much pleasure as I do from your cars.

                                        Dave
                                        TR4a