Re: Weber fires are REAL

To: twakeman@cruzers.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, turner@turner.se, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber fires are REAL
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 05:33:32 EDT
Having seen a few posts on the DCOE's, I figured I'd throw this in.  If you
like the webers and are having problems, try to locate some Mikuni Solex PHH
carbs, they are a direct replacement for the DCOE's and are a much user
friendlier carb and were available with a vacuum port.  Unfortunately, Mikuni
stopped manufacturing automotive carbs a little over a year ago but there
should still be plenty floating around.  If anyone gets some and needs spare
parts and jets, I can steer you to the person who bought all of Mikuni's PHH
inventory