Re: Oxymoronic?

To: vafred@erols.com, willgray@region.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, 6packlist@mfasco.com
Subject: Re: Oxymoronic?
From: McGaheyRx@aol.com
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 15:36:40 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/00 11:53:58 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vafred@erols.com writes:

<< 12 Budweiser's instead of 6 works every time. >>
Thats pretty good Fred.
I considered responding that the only effective way to keep the Canadian
winter from making a TR3 interior too cold would be to check
the weather stripping around the garage door and then install or
upgrade the heating system.... in the garage - but I decided
a. that would be way too sarcastic
and
b. having left the soon-to-be frozen north (King of Prussia,PA) and
resumed residence in the sunny South (Charlotte,NC), I should no
longer profess to have any knowledge of cold weather

Cheers
Jack Mc