Fluids

To: "Triumph" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fluids
From: "Daniel S. Eiland" <deiland1@elp.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2000 13:49:46 -0600charset="Windows-1252"
Hi listers,

    I'm new to this list and have just purchased two TR6's. One I really
don't want, it's a 1971 TR6, and the other, a 1972 TR6, I plan to keep. I
want to do a ground up restoration with the 1972 car.  I haven't picked up
any books on the cars as yet so I need to know if these cars use the GTLMA
for the brake and clutch the same way as my Sunbeam Tiger or do I need some
other fluid? The clutch reservior is empty and the brake reservior is full
of black fluid. I still remember when my Tiger was the same way. While I'm
asking questions, can I get some feedback as to which companies I should do
my purchasing from. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks ahead.

Dan Eiland
1971 TR6 CC60824 LO
1972 TR6 CC80976 U