TR6 hardtop in San Diego and best drives in S. Cal

To: ajester@kscable.com
Subject: TR6 hardtop in San Diego and best drives in S. Cal
From: dstauffa@csc.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 08:20:29 -070010/16/2000 11:29:16 AM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Fellows listers,

My most sincere thanks is extended to Chad for posting this advert.  This
tip led to the successful conclusion of a 2-year long search for a TR6
hardtop.  The one I have had been dropped by the DPO on its front lip
folding it effectively in half!

Once again a list member has proved to be an invaluable resource in the
ongoing restoration of my TR6.  Isn't the list great!?!

Dave Stauffacher,
Ramona, Ca
1970 TR6

p.s.  Recommended drive:  Hwy 78 east out of Ramona to Santa Ysabel, north
on 79 to Montezuma, go West.
At Hwy 76 go east to Hwy 79. North to S22. East to S2.  South to Hwy 78. Go
west up Banner grade into Julian.  Get out stretch your legs, by some
antiques and have some fresh apple pie and ice cream - the local specailty!
Take Hwy 78 back to Ramona.  A super 3 hour drive through wide open spaces
over winding, twisting, open, flat roads with great vistas!  A perfect
day's trip.