Re: Halogen panel lights

To: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Halogen panel lights
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:43:33 EDT
In a message dated 00-10-15 02:03:05 EDT, jonmac@ndirect.co.uk writes:

<< There's nothing wrong at
 all with clean glasses - but clean and instantly visible auxiliary
instrumentation is a
 real no-no. >>

Ha, Ha, Ha.....you have really captured the moment John!  While the
instrument glass is certainly clear and would lead one to conclude that
interpretation of instrument reading values is now instantaneous and exact, I
have to remind us all of the inherent "Triumph needle flutter" which still
makes visual intrepretation a bit of a mystery......it's just that now I get
to see the left & right swing of the needle better...

Cheers,

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway & looking quite spiffy)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the fall weather!)