Re: Brake lines?

To: obiedog@telusplanet.net, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Brake lines?
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 11:33:49 EDT
In a message dated 00-10-16 02:51:46 EDT, obiedog@telusplanet.net writes:

<< Would someone care to comment on the various types of replacement brake
 lines available.
 Stainless steel >>

Ross,

I'm using SS for my TR6 restoration for all of the obvious reasons I
suppose.....rust and corrosion resistance, great looks, durability at the
fittings.  With the exception of some minor bending-to-fit, the replacement
lines fit the original contours nearly perfectly and do look great against
the newly painted chassis.

It may be a little overkill since I don't plan on driving in ice & snow so
maybe it's really a personal preference decision?

Good luck,

chip

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (restoration underway & looking quite spiffy)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (enjoying the fall weather!)