SU Heatshield

To: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Triumph Spitfire Digest <vauxhall-bedford@list.to>, "J.T. Johnson" <j.j.johnson@worldnet.att.net>, Skip Kelsey <kelsey@shadetreemotors.com>, TA thorn <thorn@sonic.net>, David Booth <daveydude@britishcarsonly.com>, <bmsales@britishmiles.com>, Wayne <trnut@aol.com>
Subject: SU Heatshield
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 13:00:50 -0700
Anybody know where you can get a SU heat shield referred to often in this
forum?  Also I saw some chrome K&N style air filters embossed with "SU" at
the Woodley Park British car show recently on a cherry red TR3A.  Anybody
know where I can get those?  Finally, anybody know where I can get the
"Union to Tank" section of fuel line listed as NLA in the Moss catalogue?
THX: Justin
'59 TR3A TS40984 - "Parts All Over the House"