Re: Seeking the impossible (was halogen panel lights)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, John Macartney <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Seeking the impossible (was halogen panel lights)
From: Thomas Fansher <tfansher@bitstorm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 21:51:25 -0400
I think that my fuel "fague" is fairly accurate.  If it reads "empty", I
know that my fuse is acting up.  If it reads "full" I know that there is
a short in the wiring.  If it reads "accurately" I know that the fuse is
working and I may have some gasoline in the tank.  This is all good for
me,.  For 20 or so years I measured gas in the tank with a stick.  If I
had less than about two inches I was about to run out of gas, if less
than four inches I could make it to the next station, more than that, I
was in great shape.  So why was I worried about the intensity of the
bulbs? I'm not really sure.  But I have had the TR3A for twenty seven
years and have only run out of gasoline once - something must have been
working.
Tom
61 TR3A
62 TR4