Re: Wanted: TR4 fusebox cover: any condition

Subject: Re: Wanted: TR4 fusebox cover: any condition
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 10:35:23 -0600
Sumner Weisman wrote:

> From the ebay photo, it looks like the same cover that is used in a TR3.  If
> you (or anyone on the list) can confirm that, I have a spare that I'll give
> you.

Sumner, thanks for the offer. My Moss catalog claims this fusebox [with "Lucar
connectors"] ran from TR3A TS60001 to the TR4A. The earlier one, with "screw
connectors,"  doesn't have an catalog illustration of it's cover  -- but the
base
of the assembly does have a shape similiar to the cover of the later -- leaving
me w/o a conclusive answer. Maybe the cover was the same? Let me know if you get
a definitive answer from a TR3 expert, and I certainly appreciate your effort so
far.

--
Steven Newell
Denver, CO