Wanted: TR4 fusebox cover: any condition

To: <steven@cravetechnology.com>
Subject: Wanted: TR4 fusebox cover: any condition
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 08:37:35 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Steven,

>From the ebay photo, it looks like the same cover that is used in a TR3.  If
you (or anyone on the list) can confirm that, I have a spare that I'll give
you.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B TSL263L

Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 10:38:00 -0600
From: Steven Newell <steven@cravetechnology.com>

D'oh! I was a good father and didn't check my car email over the weekend --
don't tell my boss, I try to limit my triumph email to *work hours* so I
don't
cut into family time <g> -- and I was outbid on a NOS fuse box (Lucas Type
4FJ)
offered for sale by a UK fellow. Next time I'll do the proxy bidding thing.

Does anyone have a fusebox cover in *any* condition that they'd care to part
with? I don't need the fuse box itself, but the cover was missing when I
bought
the car this spring. Doesn't have to be pretty, just needs to cover the
fuses. I
had no luck with availability from TRF or Moss when I checked. TIA.

For visual reference, the eBay item:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=460458821

- --
Steven Newell