Re: Is pale yellow kind of greenish?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Is pale yellow kind of greenish?
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:18:27 -0600
Bill & John:

I guess that the colour is in the eye of the beholder!!!

My '60 TR3A (TS63307 LO) was originally yellow and a good buddies '61
TR3A (TS81541 L) was originally, and still is, yellow. To our Canadian
eyes, the yellow shade does not have any greenish tint. I still feel
that it is somewhat similar to the MG colour Pale Primrose.

My set of original paint chips does show a faint greenish tint to the
yellow, but the paint chip doesn't match what we have on our cars too
well - particularly on the parts not exposed to sunlight.

Dave Q.
Neuhorst, SK