Re: Is pale yellow kind of greenish?

To: "John Middlesworth" <top_down@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Is pale yellow kind of greenish?
From: "Bill Brewer" <bbrewer@lightspeed.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2000 20:57:26 -0700
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Hey John,
     The "Pale Yellow" is a perrenial topic on the list. Pat (in Canada) and
I have been comparing notes. I have a 1961 TR-3A (TS75407L) that was
originally pale yellow, will again be pale yellow and still has pale yellow
behind the stone guards and the insides of the doors. My local (an hour
away) paint guy still has the orginal paint chips for matching and they are
an identical match to the paint inside the doors. Pat had a '64 Ford color
that was close.
     Indeed, the original pale yellow (buffed out) has a greenish/olive hue
to it.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA
     1960 TR-3A TS72747 LO