Re: What happens if?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: What happens if?
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 07:35:47 -0400
Cc: "[unknown]" <spitlist@gte.net>, "[unknown]" <MRobe33243@aol.com>, "levilevi" <levilevi@home.com>, "[unknown]" <erl@unix.mail.virginia.edu>, "[unknown]" <triumphs@autox.team.net> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by "Jeff McNeal"
>As I saw some very good people depart from the list because of all the
extraneous crap going on, I decided to give them another option.  Unlike
Mark Bradakis, I will NEVER solicit TTG members for "donations" nor will I
EVER charge anyone for the privilidge of posting there, but I WILL ask them
to not flame one another and keep the conversation polite and on topic.  If
that's too much to ask then I'm sorry.
<

Jeff,

First let me say how much I appreciate what you are doing for Triumph
owners all over the world.  Few, if any, other folks on this list have
contributed as much time and web space in this manner.

But I must warn you about saying anything that can be construed as negative
about Mark.  He is regarded as a Hero by many.  However, Mark hosts, in
addition to this list, about two dozen other such lists and is ill equiped
to do any policing what so ever.  We are, in the end, a self policing group
and we will, as a group, decide what goes on this list and what doesn't.
And that's fine.  No list can be all things to all people.  That is why
there are alternative lists.

What brings this list together is a common interest in Triumphs.  When
discussion strays into politics or religion it starts to become devisive.
But the group will, in the end, return to that which brings us together:
Triumphs.

That's the way Democracy works.  (or is it anarchy?)

Dave Massey
Triumphs and other, undisclosed interests.