Re: captive nuts for headlights

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: captive nuts for headlights
From: Greg Gelhar <gmark@lightdog.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 09:07:50 -0500
Gary,

You need to get a copy of the Moss Europe catalog.   There is a page with
exactly what you are looking for. Interesting thing is, they don't use the
typical Moss numbering system. It seems their numbers are the original P/N's
like TRF. I have even found most numbers in the TRF price list even though they
are not listed in the catalog.

Screw  PMZ312
Washer,locking  WL700101
Nut & retainer  FS2701    (fits 9/32" square hole)

Greg Gelhar
1980 TR8 dhc
"FUN 2BN"
Osseo,  MN