FW: vic brit seat belts-1974 tr-6

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: vic brit seat belts-1974 tr-6
From: "Lewis Eig" <leig@crestron.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 10:40:01 -0400charset="Windows-1252"

listers,

I've been lurking for a while, bought a very clean 1974 tr-6 as a driver,
from san jose, CA and had it trucked to nj.  the car has been great, and is
now even better, with a new tranny, radio, trunk liner and tires....the
biggie that I must do is 3 point seat belts.  the car has lap belts only,
and since I love driving this thing, I need shoulder belts.

I ordered a kit from vic brit, that also requires reinforcing plates in the
wheel wells, but the kit comes with no instructions or templates.  has
anyone else used these???  where do I mount the initia reels, and the upper
pivot?

-Lewis Eig
closter, nj

1974 tr-6