Information Request

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Information Request
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 08:19:44 -0700
This may be off-list request, but I have a good friend who is getting
ready to restore a Porsche 911.  He has seen me use this list to
great advantage and wonders if there is such a list for 911 owners.
I have searched the web and found several Porsche clubs, even a 911
Restoration website but no reference to a email group list.  I sent
an email to the 911 Restoration site but have received no reply.
If anyone can point me/us in the right direction it would be greatly
appreciated.

And NO, I do not have a Porsche...:-)  LBCs Forever!!!

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily