TR6 Head torque

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Head torque
From: Keith Ehrlich <kehrlich@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 11:06:06 -0400
Hi Gang-

A while back I recall a post or two recommending retorquing the head
1,000-1,500 miles after installation ( thats after the first retorque in
20 minutes of run time). I could not recall if this should be cold or
hot engine. Can someone whose recall facilities have not seized up help
me out here ( I thought about Liquid Wrench eardrops).

Off list cc is helpful as I am in digest mode ( at least until the
political stuff dies its inevitable natural and well-deserved death)

Keith
74 TR6