Re: Vtr regional

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Vtr regional
From: DANMAS@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 11:36:36 EDT
In a message dated 10/23/2000 1:08:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
owner-triumphs@autox.team.net writes:

> Just curious as to who might be attending the VTR regional in Lake City?
>  I'm looking forward to putting some faces to these names.

Ronnie,

I'll be there!  I took the dash out of my TR6 a couple of weeks ago to
replace all the gauges with Autometer gauges, and I'm in the final phase of
the installation, but I should be finished in time to drive it down. If not,
look for me in a Toyota pickup!

Dan Masters
Alcoa, Tennessee

Triumph TR 250 - TR6 Electrical Maintenance Handbook:
http://members.aol.com/danmas6/
Stuffing a V8 into a small British sports car:
http://members.aol.com/danmas/
MGBV8 Newsletter:
http://members.aol.com/danmas4/mgv8.htm